SUNAI Lab has openings for PhD candidates interested in Computer Vision. For more details about our research activities in these areas, please review our open research lines:
- Object recognition
- Scene recognition and understanding
- Recognition of facial expressions
- Deep learning algorithms
- Human Pose Recovery and Behavior Analysis
- Computer Vision and emotional AI
- Computer vision and cognition
Masters degree in Computer Science or related field. Experience in the areas of Computer Vision, Machine learning or Image Processing is desirable.
Apply before February 10th 2019 to our doctoral programme, as explained here. You should select one of the research lines from the SUNAI research group in Computer Vision, and contact the researchers involved in the line. Please do indicate the line title (Thesis proposal) in the email.